CyberLocker is a infuriating ransomware that breaks into the targeted PC when user visits any malicious websites, read junk mails, email attachments or download things from infected web pages without any safety.
Once it infiltrates to the windows system it has attacked, it obtain it completely and asks you to pay the ransom money to unbolt the system. Firstly, it convinces natives as if the warning is from any police department condemning you for the infringement of some law. But if you examine the announcement closely then you will get to know that there is nothing like such and it has nothing to do with the local police.It scrutinizes the IP address you are connected over internet and connected over internet it publically to persuades you that you are ambushed. It also take charge of your computer camera and uses it to take photos of the room it is in to fright and coerces you to pay off the ransom money. It is created so intelligently that it could simply dig out the slipups in your computer system. Once they are discovered, it makes path for the other annoying rogue or threats to get into the computer and mistreat it ruthlessly. Remove CyberLocker from your windows system as soon as possible because as long it will dwell in it more it will root problems for you and for the computer system itself.
Threat Assessment of CyberLocker
How to unlock screen locked by CyberLocker?
Ransom Trojans like CyberLocker usually locks the computer screen and makes the computer system unusable. The best way to resolve this issue is to boot the PC using another device and unlock it. In order to perform this task follow the tutorial below that contains CyberLocker remover procedure
Create USB Bootable Device
- First Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk (latest version) from its official server or you can click the bellow button as well. The file will be in [.ISO] format and (237 MB) in size.
- Next Download Kaspersky Rescue 2 USB utility of (378 KB) which will record the .ISO file into the USB drive. No need to say that you need a USB drive at least of 512 MB of capacity.
- Once you have downloaded both the programs, double-click the Rescue 2 USB utility to create the bootable USB drive.
- You will see a program on screen called Kaspersky USB Rescue Disk Maker, just click on browse and locate the [.ISO] file. Make sure you have inserted your USB drive.
- Now under USB Medium, select the USB device inserted and click on START to create bootable USB drive.
Start PC with Kaspersky Rescue Disk
- Before you boot your computer with bootable USB drive, you must enable your BIOS to boot from USB device.
- Once you boot your system with USB drive, Kaspersky Rescue Disk will load and you will see a message on the screen saying Press any key to enter the menu 10 _.
- So, you have only 10 seconds to press any key and boot from USB otherwise it will boot with the hard drive.
- Next, you will get the language interface to choose or select the desired language you want.
- Then you will get the End User License Agreement, so press 1 to proceed.
- You must choose the Graphic Mode to run the program, as it will give you the access to all the commands and menu.
Use WindowsUnlocker to Remove CyberLocker
- Once your PC starts, click on the K button on the lower left corner of the screen.
- Now, select the Terminal on the list, it will open a command prompt.
- Next, type windowsunlocker and press Enter.
- From the menu, please type 1 to Unlock Windows. This utility will also clean up the malicious registry entries.
- After the cleanup process, it will display the menu again and this time press 0 to exit WindowsUnlocker.
Eliminate Remaining Traces of Viruses
Once you have unlocked your PC, there is possibility that remaining traces of malicious stuffs still resides in the computer system. And for the complete removal of this ransomware it is very important that you eliminate all those traces effectively. To perform this task you need to scan you PC using the free scanner provided below which will completely scan your disk boot sectors, all drives, hidden startup objects and others.
So, just download the FREE Scanner and remove all the hidden viruses and threats related to CyberLocker or anything similar.